Arbitrage Coins provides an auto bot software that executes all arbitrage situation within cryptocurrencies exchange worldwide. The Terms and Conditions described here apply to all transactions and activities engaged by the users of this website
Arbitrage Coins will always keep its users informed of any changes to the website. However, we may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website including the availability of features of the site, at any time.
All contents of the Arbitrage Coins website, including, but not limited to text, names, data, logos, buttons, icons, code, methods, techniques, models, graphics and the underlying software (the "Components"), are proprietary of Arbitrage Coins and are protected by the patent, copyright, trademark. Nothing contained in this website shall be used in any form unless expressly stated by Arbitrage Coins.
Arbitrage Coins will not share, publish, or sell any user data contained in its databases. However, Arbitrage Coins may be requested at any time to share trade data including, but not restricted to, emails, user transactions, and trade data by government authorities. Arbitrage Coins will not deny such requests and cannot be held responsible for the leakage of information by third parties whether the action was performed intentionally or not. You are prohibited from using multiple accounts.
In order to pay for server space, bandwidth, programmers, designers, and other costs, Arbitrage Coins imposes a standard: Withdrawal fee of 2% or minimum of USD 5 on every withdrawal transaction performed by all users of the website.
Arbitrage Coins does not provide advice for its users on trading techniques, models, algorithms or similar. Occasionally, Arbitrage Coins may publish best practices or recommendations publicly to all its users or privately to users expressly requesting assistance. Users are also responsible for protecting access information to the Website including, but not limited to, user names, passwords, and bank account details. Arbitrage Coins is not responsible for the outcome, whether positive or negative, of any action performed by any of its users within or related to the Website. Some withdraw methods require Arbitrage Coins to use personal details of the user including, but not limited to, name, address, email, phone number, and bank account number for which Arbitrage Coins has the capability to send and receive encrypted emails. The usage of encryption is left entirely at the discretion of the user.
Please note the funds will be on hold untill the identity is verified.
Arbitrage Coins will not accept any claims about account hacking or fraudulent activities in your account carried out by third parties Transaction amount in Arbitrage Coins are non-refundable in case of exchange through third party services or users. The user assumes all risks associated with the exchange of Arbitrage Coins with third parties. If your account has been inactive for 1 calendar year, its status will be changed to “locked”. Please contact Support to unlock your account . If you change the email through the support of withdrawal will be disabled for two weeks.
All newly registered users can't withdraw money from an account within 3 working days.
At Arbitrage Coins, we want to provide the best service while keeping everyone informed of the existing features and limitations. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions at our chat line
1. Obscene words in any type (swearing, hidden and veiled swearing) are prohibited in our chat
2. Abusing other users is prohibited
3. Pronouncements that incite ethnic hatred, advocating violence in any form, insulting religious feelings of other users are not allowed.
4. Flooding (flood is the posting of similar information, same repeating phrase or identical graphic files), flaming and spamming are prohibited.
5. Obscene words (both in obvious and veiled forms) in a user’s nick are not allowed.
6. Distribution of maleficent links, links to third party online projects and advertising links is prohibited.
7. Abusing statements addressed to the administration, moderators, hard-hitting pronouncements about the chat are prohibited.
8. Discussing moderators’ actions is inadmissible. If you believe you have been treated unfairly, write to the administrator, he will take care of that.
9. Users must not beg for the moderator status or any other status from the administration.
10. Writing only capitals is prohibited.
11. If you respond to abuses by abusing, you are treated as the one violating the rules, and a relevant punishment will be applied to you.
1. Moderator, being a representative of the administrator, must strictly obey all user rules and be a reference for everyone.
2. Before applying a punishment, the moderator must warn the user that he/she has violated the rules (this does not refer to the situations with obvious abuse of a user/users and flood). In case of a repeated violation of the chat rules the user will not be warned.
3. Banning for longer than 60 days is admitted only in case of repeated major chat rules violations by a user.
4. For violation of the chat rules upon the decision of the administration a moderator can be deprived of his/her authority without the right to recover.